Our ESWN website allows members to connect and create an online community of professional support and encouragement. ESWN is a place to meet other female earth scientists and to provide a forum for discussion on an array of professional and work-related personal issues. Our focus on peer mentoring has provided support for nearly 2000 female scientists.
What can you do on the new ESWN website?
- Create and personalize your ESWN profile
- Search for colleagues and collaborators based on professional interest, geographic location, or personal interests
- Search online discussions in the members-only area
- Ask for advice, resources and best practices from the group
- Join in the vibrant discussions among the whole group, or start up a focused discussion on a topic of interest
Do you want to join ESWN?
If you are a woman working in earth science, join ESWN now! Becoming a member is free and easy, and opens you up to a valuable networking community.
Are you already an ESWN member?
Click here to set up a profile in order to access members-only resources.